Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Royal Lipaizanner Stallions Show!!!

We went to the Royal Lipaizanner Horse show tonight!!! Tickets were $22.50 for Adults and $20.50 for kids 2 thru 16. Should I say unless you are a die hard through and through horse lover it was a total waste of money to watch and hour and a half show of horses prancing around an areana. I must say J.T. seemed to like the classical music at one point he was dancing to the music, I think he enjoyed the show. My Nieces little girl turned to me about half way through and said " I'm bored!!!!" I said " SO AM I "!!! Great to look at for the first 15 min. and then not so exciting after. I guess we can all say we have seen them once in our lives. WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey took some pictures, so maybe some pictures will follow this post!

No comments: