Friday, August 8, 2008

J.T. And Grandma Time

Zan left today (Fri. 08-08-08) to go back to Sacramento to take care of her Primary calling ( Which is Primary Pres.) and then she flies out on Monday to Oaklahoma to visit her sister Paige who just had a baby and just moved there. Her sister Teresa (sp) is going to be there also. She took Kolter with her and I am going to watch J.T. even though dad will be around. I have been looking for cheap tickets to Utah and for some fluke I put a bid on priceline this morning for 230.00 and it accepted my offer so J.T. and Grandma are off to Utah for Carter's birthday. We fly out on Thursday the 14th and come back on the 20th and yes they gave us Delta direct flights on priceline ( I was greatly surprised because I was sure they would route us through San Francisco ) I am excited because Carter kept saying he wanted Grandma to come to his Birthday party.) It is going to be a fun week with J.T. and I am sure we will have lots of fun with the cousins in Utah!!! I know mommy will miss J.T. and I am also sure the time will fly by and we will be back with mommy. PICTURES WILL DEFINITLY FOLLOW!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

We are so excited you are coming Carter can't wait to see his Grandma and J.T.