Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A SAD, SAD, SAD DAY IN AUGUST

This is a sorry site. It is the first weekend in August and YES the ski boat is sitting in our front yard. Such a sorry site. Grandpa and Grandma & J.T. headed out to the lake on Friday and when we arrived to the lake it was still tooooooo smokey. So we turned off the refridgerator on the Houseboat and brought the ski boat home out of the smoke and ash, poor J.T. just went for a long ride for nothing, but he was a trooper and was great company for Grandpa and Grandma. We or I should say Zan, J.T. and Grandpa spent half the day Saturday cleaning the boat and getting all the ash off. I am so bummed that our summer is ruined. I am now praying for rain to put the fires out so we can enjoy maybe the end of summer. Needless to say Zan did a terrific job cleaning the boat with the help of J.T. and the boat looks brand spanking new again!!!!! THANKS ZAN!!!!! The only saving grace of the weekend was that It was a beautiful day all day on the coast!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!
EVERYONE PRAY FOR A RAIN STORM IN TRINITY COUNTY!
















1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so excited to see all the posting. I also am so sad about the smoke we are all looking forward to next year when their are no fires. Zan is the best I can't figure out where she gets all her energy.