Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grandma & J.T's Trip to Utah with the Cousins


This Picture of Kaylee and J.T. is Hilarious, they have a jail at Thanksgiving Point. It was $2.00 Tuesday and it was packed full of people. I had to hurry and snap this and hope it turned out! all the kids loved going to jail!!!






Naturally in the whole place J.T. would find a tractor and want to ride it, even though we couldn't. I kept telling him it wasn't ours!!! He Thew a big tizzy over that one. I think I can thank his father, he loves all these contraptions.







J. T.'s dad didn't think he would like to ride the horses, he said they have tried with him in Sacramento and he said he didn't want anything to do with them. I must admit he loved them. He kept wanting to ride them again. You can't get the kid on a carousel horse, but he loved the ponies. He kept saying giddy up horsey!!! Soooooooooooo cute.


J.T. loved the baby bunnies. He kept wanting to go back to them. If I took my eyes off him he would run back there.






ALL THE COUSIN'S




J.T. Loves Becky's game room. There are so many toys he can't figure out which ones to play with. He likes the pirate ships and castle his cousins have along with the numerous guns and swords they have.


No comments: