Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!!!!

I Can't believe Carter John is turning 4 today! He is the sweetest and has the neatest personality a 4 yr. old can have. I just love him. He always is excited to see Grandma and when Becky asked him who he wanted to invite to his Birthday party he said he wanted Grandma to come. So Carter, Happy Birthday and I will see you on Thursday afternoon. Can't wait for the big kiss and hug from you. I can't believe how big you are getting. Hope you had a great day today!!! Love Ya Lots. Grandma.











From a baby to soo big and already riding on the tube behind the boat! What a brave boy. Can't wait for next summer and hope the lake is better next year for you.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those pictures of him are so cute I can't believe how small he use to be. He is so excited to see you and as always he is saving all his hugs and kisses for you.