Sunday, November 16, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!

For those of you who know John need I say more!!!!!! We went to Redding this weekend because John had a meeting in Redding he had to attend on Sunday, so we went over Saturday night and came back Sunday evening. Sherrie (my sister) took care of Abby. Put her in the garage off her chain Saturday evening and put her outside for us on Sunday until we got home. You would think he left her forever. From the pictures you can tell how much they LOVE each other. I think it is crazy a big dog laying on his lap in his recliner!!!















3 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you jealous of the dog? Kaylee loved the pics. See you soon.

The White Way said...

John and his dogs!!! That is hillarous.

Becky said...

It looks to me like you need a smaller dog and I got just the dog for you it will fit much better in dads lap.